Home Lawyers Neal Walenkamp

Neal Walenkamp

Artificial intelligence and robot automation technologies are able to take over 80% of man’s current work. The remaining 20% offer the opportunity to distinguish yourself.

Neal Walenkamp focuses on advising on all aspects of IT and privacy law. He primarily advises on IT products and services in which privacy-increasing measures are incorporated during the development process already.

Neal has a great deal of experience in drawing up, advising on and negotiating commercial contracts, specifically in the IT sector, on the side of both the customer and the supplier. Neal’s clients are worldwide professionals, including software developers, software suppliers, IT service providers and app/website providers that operate in various sectors, such as the financial, legal, public and retail sectors.

Neal graduated from Leiden University in 2007. He was admitted to the Bar in 2010 and joined Köster in 2019. Neal completed the postgraduate Contracting course in 2017 cum laude. He is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).

Main areas of interest: